September 19, 2018
KidsEmail: The Best and Safest Email for Your Children
When I growing up I didn’t really know how to use a computer. But later I learned how to use it. Then I started using email for the first time when I was about 12, through a telnet session to a server located at the elementary school library where I went to school. My older brother could probably access this email whenever he wanted to, to make sure I wasn’t doing anything dangerous. Not that it was that easy back then – loading a simple image online took about 5 minutes.
Well, things are kind of different today, and any kid who knows how to use a computer can easily get and use an email account. If those email accounts are unsupervised, it can be rather disquieting for the parents, who have no idea who their kids are corresponding with. Yes, you can prevent your kids from having email altogether, or let them have a Gmail account while keeping an eye on what’s going on, but there’s also a different solution – specialized email apps for kids.
You know, as more and more online services require accounts and email addresses to use them, children will want their own email addresses sooner. And I think, if your kids are interested in their own email addresses, don’t panic. Because, nowadays there are a lot programs that provide safe email for young kids. Most email options for kids make use of a “white list” which is a list of approved email addresses as determined by parents. Spam and other unwanted messages generally can’t get through.
KidsEmail.org was established in 2009. The concept and idea was written and designed to be a part of the solution to protect children and families online. KidsEmail.org was designed to provide safe email for kids.
And KidsEmail is a comprehensive web-based email program that allows you to choose between a white list and a black list (block out unwanted senders). It has filters, parent controls such as time limits, parent blind carbon copies, and the ability to block out images and certain kinds of attachments. You’re allowed up to four child accounts per adult account.
And also, you won’t have to be worried about any strangers emailing your child. Parents should keep their child’s tech skills in mind when setting rules for computer use. A technologically precocious child who feels that their privacy is being invaded may seek alternative free email options without their parent’s knowledge. Each service differs slightly from what it provides, there’s sure to be one that meets your specific needs.
You can Register A Free Account and Try These Features
- Everyone gets 30 days free to try KidsEmail after registering a free account. As a professional Email system for children, KidsEmail has many useful and thoughtful features:
- Mail Monitoring: receive a copy of all incoming and/or outgoing email that is sent to/from your child. Of course, you can choose to enable/disable it easily.
- Time Restrictions: set a limit on the amount of time your child is allowed to spend on email. Also allows a parent to set up a punishment by shutting down access for a set amount of time.
- Mail queue: intercept an email that failed the safety rules that you set for your child. Approve, deny or remove, it’s up to you.
- Contact Manager: parents can choose who can contact their child.
- Custom Mailbox Folders: children can create their own custom mail folder to organize received email.
- GPS -allows parents to track a child’s location when they are using the mobile application.
- No Ads
- SPAM Filters
There Pricing and Plans are Great
- Trial – Try it out free for 30 days
- Annual $2/99 Month – 12 months + 1 month Free!
Up to 6 Email Accounts
- Monthly – $4.95/Month
Up to 4 Email Accounts
- I have already registered for the trial package.
KidsEmail.org is a safe email service for kids and families. Your kids can now have a safe email for kids account while allowing parents to be aware of any correspondence their children send and receive.
Safety rules I find very helpful:
- Remove Links and Images
- Control Attachments Types
- Offensive Word Filter
- Spam Filtering
Special features the kids will really enjoy
- Read It
The children can easily select “read it” on an incoming message which will then read the email out loud to the child. Kids can have fun and improve their confidence while learning to read their email on their own.
2. Drawing Board
KidsEmail offers a fun drawing board for kids. The drawing board allows kids to express themselves by drawing and sending pictures via email to friends and family. Kids love being able to share their creativity with their loved ones!
You can Install KidsEmail on Any Devices
And the Users can freely download and install KidsEmail on any iOS, Android and Kindle Fire devices.
I really love this app, because it is the best way for your children to start using email and that’s with KidsEmail. And I know the kids would love this app, too and parents would let them contact the whole world without any worrying.
Keep up with them on social media
Registration is easy, everyone gets 30 days free with no obligation to enter any payment. If you don’t have an account already, please register here.