September 29, 2017
Online shopping is increasingly becoming the new black. From the simplest items such as groceries to office equipment, people are now turning to online platforms such as Best Buy and Staples to shop for almost everything. Due to that, such online stores are now on the rise and every day we wake up to news about the launching of a new shopping platform. However old is gold and the old online shopping stores remain the best especially for office equipment like printers. To help you prepare for what you should expect, my team and I went hunting in platforms known for providing the best selection of printers. We have put together a list showing differences between printers in these two shops and the overall shopping experience.
Brands available at Best Buy
At Best Buy you get to choose between HP, Epson, Canon, and Brother. All these come from well-established brands and which are known for their efficiency.
– Epson printers-Printers from Epson are the most common sight at any office which goes a long way in proving that they are efficient. They boast a 3-in-1 functionality, inbuilt wireless networking, a 100 sheets input tray and even borderless printing. Through Best Buy you are now able to buy this printer.
– Canon– Printers from Canon take you a notch higher with their four in one functionality, and different print speeds. They too offer you wireless and inbuilt networking.
– Hp– These are simply the best from Best Buy, and they pride themselves over Wi-FI, four in one functionality, a 35 sheet automatic document feeder, a 100 sheet input tray and they can print up to 9.5 black sheets and up to 6.8 ISO colored papers.
– Brother -These too, bring with them some remarkable features, and they have an even higher capacity of tray input as they can hold up to 250 sheets. They also boast a touch screen and four in one functionality. They can print up to 32 papers.
Staples is your Office Superstore
Printers at Staples
At Staples, you get printers from the same brands as those at Bestbuy just that, Staples goes on to add your options by offering those from Kodak, expression, and Dell.
– Kodak– With the latest printer from Kodak, you get to do everything from scanning, downloading and printing projects all in one step. They are wireless, and some of them have LCD screens. You get to buy them quickly from Staples.
– Expression-They come in a compact size which allows you to use them even in minimal space but they are highly functional, and you can scan copy and print freely. The 2.7 LCD screen enables you to navigate effortlessly.
– Dell -These have 3 in 1 functionality, have high speeds, they allow two-sided printing which saves you on time and they have USB and Ethernet inputs.
Best Buy expert services and Unbeatable Prices
Overall shopping experience
Both shops offer you a good shopping experience, if you are doing it online, the response is quite fast, and the delivery is always on time. They stock printers from some of the best brands which ensure that you get nothing but the best. Also, they offer a diverse array to select from regarding size and price. Both shops are more than willing to replace printers which have issues hence your money does not go to waste if you buy a product which is not functional.